Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cycle 1: BFN

AF arrived early last night, CD 30. "New cycle new hope", that's what they say in the TTC world. It's true. As long as I get AF, there is still a big chance. However, we can't continue with work-ups since we can't afford it. We just tried for one cycle to estimate the costs if we are to do it on a regular basis until we get BFP.

But this doesn't mean that we're suspending our "operation: baby"

We're simply stopping medications and monitoring. I'll just stick with my metformin for now and DH and I will try to do it the natural way... but this time, we gained a bit of knowledge on how my cycle works.

DH will also have an SA hopefully over the weekend so we can eliminate him (as one of the causes) once and for all and focus everything on me.

Hope is never lost.
Our Angel will arrive... in His time.

No comments:

Post a Comment