Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cycle 1 update

On day 12, I went back to my OB for follicle monitoring. There were 3 candidates at that time measuring between 1.2 - 1.8 cm. We also used an ovulation predictor kit which showed a very faint positive (for ovulation) line. I was advised to BD on the morning of day 14 and return to her noon of the same day.

Day 14 showed one dominant follicle measuring around 2.2 cm. I was given a pregnyl shot which will rupture this follicle and produce the egg. Again, we were asked to BD on the morning of day 15 and return to her that same noon.

We're really crossing our fingers for this one. OB is positive that it wouldn't be hard to solve my problem since the cause of my infertility is quite obvious (high insulin level) unlike those which do not show any signs at all. She increased my metformin intake from 3x/day to 4x/day. Losing weight is not a bad idea as well.

Currently, I am visualizing the process of ovulation happening inside my body. Watch this to learn more:


No comments:

Post a Comment