Wednesday, May 25, 2011

the anxiety begins

Yesterday, CD 18, I went back to my OB and TVU showed that the dominant follicle last week was able to rupture and release the egg. She prescribed me with Duphaston to act as "pampakapit" if pregnant. If not, I'll have my period. So now the waiting begins.

I need to take my mind off this matter for a while or else I might go crazy thinking about this 24/7. I'm just not that patient a person.

Now that work-up is officially done for the 1st cycle, let me summarize all expenses. More or less, this will be the same amount that any other TTC couple should set aside if they want a work-up.

Clomid (x10) = 1200
Dexamethasone (x15) = 45
Pregnyl = 1000
Ovulation Kit (x2) = 600
1st consultation (tvu+ovulation kit) = 700
2nd consultation (tvu+ovulation kit) = 700
3rd consulation (tvu) = 800
Duphaston (x30) = 1600
----------------------------------------------
TOTAL = Php 6645.00 for Cycle 1

1 comment:

  1. Good luck JC! Just hang in there... we'll get through this... =)

    ReplyDelete